* Help you to overcome most injuries including those of the sporting kind
* Assist you in both the prevention and treatment of most health problems
* Acupuncture treats both the symptoms and cause of your health problem
* Acupuncture offers you a holistic approach to all matters of health and disease, linking the body, mind and emotions
* Acupuncture may provide you with powerful drug free pain relief
* Acupuncture may provide you with an outstanding alternative in the treatment of many immune related disorders such as:
You might consider traditional Acupuncture in the treatment of children of all ages, 6 months and up. Many common children’s health problems respond magnificently to this very powerful yet gentle healing art.
In Chinese Medicine the human body is likened to a highly complex electrical circuit, but instead of circulating electricity, the body circulates a specialised biological energy or life force called Qi (chi). The Qi flows via countless energy pathways called meridians throughout the body, linking and integrating the organs and tissues to make sure that they function well. During physical or emotional stress, exposure to harsh weather or a prolonged unhealthy life-style, the balance and strength of Qi flowing through the meridians is disrupted, resulting in a discomfort or disease.
Acupuncture can stimulate the effected areas along these meridians in order to restore the balance of Qi and bring equilibrium back within the body.
Alan Jansson utilises much finer, Japanese style needles for treatment, rather than those traditionally used in Chinese acupuncture. Thus, treatment can generally be expected to be pain free.
Many people fall asleep during an acupuncture treatment and wake up feeling relaxed. The first changes you may notice are a general improvement of energy levels, sleep and reduction of stress. Some people may respond quickly to treatment while others experience a more gradual improvement.
QSMC has the most Sports Physiotherapists under one roof in Queensland with seven practising APA Sports Physiotherapists.
QSMC Osteopaths play an important adjunctive role to the manual therapy skills of the centre.
QSMC Pilates is the integration of physiotherapy therapeutic exercise, real time ultrasound and clinical Pilates.
A Sports Physician is someone who is qualified as a regular GP, and has then done extensive additional training in the area of Sports Medicine.
Aspire Fitness & Rehabilitation delivers exercise physiology & rehabilitation services, personal training & group fitness training services.read more