Accredited Sports Dietitian, Accredited Practising Dietitian
Steph is a sports fanatic who has trained and competed in many different sporting categories including running, swimming, boxing, functional training, netball and surf life saving. Additionally, with four brothers she is often seen on the side-lines of rugby union games. Steph is a passionate dietitian who is devoted to working with her clients to reach their health and sporting goals. She strongly believes that quality nutrition and exercise is the key to living a sustainable healthy lifestyle.
Living on the Sunshine Coast, it was her love for the ocean and surf life saving that captured Steph’s thirst for competitive sport. She has over 15 years of training and race experience and to date, has represented Queensland three times and gained several individual and team medals at both state and national level.
Steph continues to train & compete, making her understanding of practical sports nutrition one of her great strengths. Seeing how her own performance is impacted by good (and sometimes bad!) nutrition choices has developed her desire to help other athletes make the best possible nutrition choices for them.
- Accredited Sports Dietitian
- Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Level 1 Anthropometrist
- Training & competition nutrition
- Weight management & muscle gain
- Water sports (swimming, rowing, outrigging)
- Dance performance nutrition
- Gut intolerances (low FODMAP diets) and allergies
- Endurance running, cycling & triathlon
- Diabetes – Type 2 prevention & management
- Cancer prevention & oncology dietetics
STEPH HAS WORKED WITH:
- Swimming Australia
- Australian Dolphins Paralympic Swim Team
- Queensland Academy of Sport
- Swimming Queensland
- Tennis Australia
- QLD National Ballet
- QLD Ballet
- University of the Sunshine Coast High Performance Team